Friday, April 17, 2020

Seized Creative Critical Reflection.. a long process

    Attached Below is my final creative critical reflection, or CCR on my group and I's film opening, Seized. I formatted my CCR as a talk show, where my mother was the host. The 13 minute interview begins with an Introduction to the Talk Show. I created this to serve as a modified version of a title sequence. Because it was modified, it did not include some important roles like producer and editor, instead it just said the talk show title, host and guest star. Next, we have the host ask the guest star (me) a series of questions about my film. I split up the four CCR questions into 5 clips, then edited them all together. Once the questions are answered, the two minute clip of my movie plays. As the movie is playing at certain parts it stops and you see me talking and referencing questions I had previously answered but now the viewers could see what I was talking about. I think this was a unique way to include visuals from my movie so that the viewer can understand my responses in full depth. After the clip is over you see the talk show again and the host and I give our final statements.
     I used the dissolve transition for all of my transitions because I wanted to keep consistency. I also incorporated some sound, like when I am talking about the Intense music in my film you can hear it playing in the background. As for the actual production and editing of my CCR it was very difficult. Since I had to do this project entirely at home because my school is closed I had a few issues. The largest issue was with my wifi connection. I needed wifi to send clips taken on my phone to my computer. I have wifi, but the connection is not always the best which proved to be very hard to work with. For example, in order to get the CCR onto blogger I need to put it in a google slides presentation and then embed the presentation into blogger. I could not get the CCR onto the google slide because I didn't have a good enough connection. Instead I uploaded the video to youtube then put the link on here. The reason for this long uploading time was a combination of the long length of the video and unstable internet connection. Overall, my CCR is creative but still has order and is a great representation of my group and I's creation process of our movie opening for Seized.


No comments:

Post a Comment