Thursday, April 9, 2020

The Music Video

     We thought that in order to give Cambridge the best sense of what we have been doing this year that we should show them our commercial, music video and movie opening. In this blog I will be showing you my music video. For this project I worked with just Roscoe, instead of our previous group of four. While working with just one person was much easier than working with a large group I liked our commercial better than our music video. Our music video is to the song, "My Girl." The idea of the music video was that a girl loses her dog. When they find each other they are happy and the chorus begins. At the end it shows a bunch of people happy with their dogs in the park. I thought this idea was very fun and cute. I think that we could of executed this project better, but I still liked the finished product. The music choice and unique idea to go with it makes our music video stand out.
     For this project we used an iPhone to film and iMovie to edit. This was much easier then using the school provided equipment. I could edit at home instead of being limited to the time I had in class. I also liked this better because it was easier to import the footage and work with it once it was in iMovie. For this film we didn't need many props, we just needed actors. We not only needed human actors but we needed dog actors. Luckily for us our friends were willing to donate their time, and their dogs. I think that the part in the end with many dogs helps to show that dogs bring joy to many people. Overall our music video was very playful and fun to watch. It is attached below so you can watch it.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment